Tell us about yourself
My name is Xavier Coiffard, I’ve been working in the tech industry for the last 12 years.
I started my career as a freelance developer. I spent the last 5 years in the start-up ecosystem in San Francisco and in France.
I’m now a solo-entrepreneur (or IndieHacker), building a “portfolio of small bets”!
What content do you produce?
I’m in the challenge of building 6 products in 6 months. I’ve built 4 so far:
- Spreadtheworld.net: A list of 400+ places where to post your startup
- IdeaHunt.net: a “productHunt for ideas”.
- RemoteFR.com: a job board for french devs that wants to find a fully remote job
- UserBooster.co: A notion dashboard that helps entrepreneurs get early traction
How have you grown your audience?
- I share all my learnings publicly
- I try to create as much value as possible with big threads
- I interact with blogger accounts
How have you monetised (or plan to)?
I do have some revenue from SpreadTheWorld & Userbooster yes!
Where can people find you?
You can find me on Twitter